The grinder’s stainless steel burrs are extremely sharp and precise, grinding coffee beans to the exact size you need. These burrs are capable of producing uniform grounds for a variety of coffee brewing methods, from french press to espresso and everything in between. The 17 grind settings allow you to switch back and forth between settings without losing your exact grind size.
The Zassenhaus Kingston features an auto switch-off function that easily allows you to grind the right amount of coffee beans for 2-12 cups of coffee.
The grinder’s casing is made from plastic and acrylic and is very easy to take apart and clean. The upper grinder disk is removable for a good burr cleaning, the ground catcher is dishwasher safe, and an included cleaning brush gets the job done with ease.
This simple grinder is an excellent option for anyone looking for hands-off grinding that’s suitable for a variety of coffee brewing methods.
• Produces precise coffee grounds for French press, espresso, and every brewing method in between.
• Stainless Steel Burrs – Extra sharp for increased precision.
• 17 Grind Settings Finite settings make switching back and forth between grind sizes extremely easy.
• Automatically turns off when it’s ground enough coffee for 2-12 cups.
• Includes a removable upper grinder disk, dishwasher safe ground catcher, and a cleaning brush for getting in the hard-to-reach places.