A Japanese styled knife used for chopping vegetables. It is distinguished by its straight blade edge. This knife allows the user to cut all the way through with ease without the need of any horizontal push and pull.
- Nakiri Knife 17cm
- Perfect fit = no gaps between bolster and handle = hygienic, durable
- Perfect finish = each knife is polished and finished by hand
- Finish includes rounding of Spine, Choil and Bolster corner =
- comfortable cutting in pinch grip
- Each knife is a unique piece of handcraft
- All Miyabi knives have a perfect handle/blade balance for the finest and most precise cutting experience
MIYABI knives embody the beauty of sharpness and follow in the tradition of the famous Japanese swords.
The authentic Japanese blade design and extraordinary sharpness of MIYABI knives will captivate you from the first encounter. Connoisseurs of demanding Japanese cuisine are impressed again and again by the balanced weight distribution of the knives and their comfortable handle.
Manufactured in the Zwilling J.A. Henckels factory based in Seki (Japan) using traditional Japanese methods.
The traditional Japanese Honbazuke v-edge honing gives the 19°symmetrical blade incomparable sharpness.
The blade core is made of FC61 Fine Carbide steel which holds a sharp edge and is incredibly durable, surrounded by 48 layers of Damask steel, with an extreme Rockwell hardness of approximately 61.
FRIODUR® ice-hardened for extreme hardness, corrosion-resistance and material elasticity.
Sleek floral damask pattern on blade is a result of the special blade treatment which alters the surface structure of each layer, giving each blade its individual floral damask pattern. The black Pakka Wood handle is perfectly balanced and features a steel end cap with decorative pin and ring, completing the sophisticated design. Ergonomically designed D shaped handle is comfortable to hold and reduces fatigue.
- Do not wash in dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture- free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
$8.90 Flat Rate Shipping Australia Wide | FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $99.
Same or next despatch (Mon-Fri)
Approx Delivery Times:
Brisb | Syd | Melb | Canb - Next working day after despatch.
Adel | Hobart - 2-3 working days after despatch.
Perth | Darwin - 5-10 working days after despatch.
Regional WA | NT - 10-14 days from despatch
Our standard delivery rate is $8.90 anywhere in Australia, no matter how big or small your order is or how central or remote your address is.
After placing your order..
Within a few mintues you will receive a confirmation email along with your invoice.
On the same or next business day, you will receive email confirmation that your order has been despatched.
EXAMPLE EMAIL CONFIRMATION
Using the order tracking link above, you will be able to clearly see the status of your item/s from point of purchase all the way to your doorstep.
You can also track your order anytime by visiting our website and selecting 'Track Your Order' in the header or footer of the page.
EXAMPLE TRACKING ORDER PAGE
If you opt for SMS tracking updates (free) or Facebook Messenger updates, you will also receive an update of your order at every step of the way via SMS and/or Messenger.
We treat every order from all our customers with extreme care. Your item will be carefully packed with bubblewrap/cushioning to ensure everything arrives in mint condition.
CUSTOMER ORDER READY TO DESPATCH EXAMPLE
30 Day Money Back
All purchases on our store come with a guaranteed 30-day full refund money-back from the date of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase which is to be sent to email@example.com. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please attach to the email clear photos of the product showing any defects or damage and specify which product this pertains to.
We will then issue a Return Label (PDF) shortly after which will cover the shipping & packaging to return the defective item to our warehouse.
Simply present the Return Label at Australia Post along with the returned item. Please inform us as soon as you have sent the item; as soon as the tracking number for the returned/exchanged item activates we'll send out your replacement.
RETURN LABEL EXAMPLE
Welcome to House of Knives - Australia's favourite family-owned kitchen knife store!
We have handpicked the best brands to ensure you are receiving premium, top quality knives, sharpeners, cutting boards and everything else kitchen knife related.
All our products come with full manufacturer warranty and if for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, we will refund or exchange your item no questions asked.
With our range of premium knives, whetstones, knife accessories matched with our team’s passion and emphasis on the customer experience, you are bound to leave with a smile on your face.
- Customer service is our #1 priority. Our dedicated and experienced team are here to help answer any questions that you may have.
- If you have any questions simply give us a call at 1300-518-069 or you can email us at email@example.com.
- All orders will be accompanied with a tracked shipping number so you know exactly where your item is at every step until it arrives at your doorstep.
- We thoroughly check the quality of all our goods to guarantee you only receive the best quality product.
- If for whatever reason you are not happy or satisfied with your item we will refund your money no questions asked.
We Are Here To Help
If you have any questions, comments or feedback we would love to hear from you.
Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Address: 42A Crimea Street, C/O K28208, Parramatta 2150
From Kentaro & the team @ House of Knives