KitchenIQ™ Angle Adjust Knife Pull Through Sharpener & Honer - Manual
You Save 10.0% ( $11 )
KitchenIQ™ Angle Adjust Knife Pull Through Sharpener & Honer - Manual
- Unique and first of its kind Angle Adjust™ knob that allows the user to adjust the angle of both the coarse and fine sharpening slots at the same time.
- Two adjustable manual sharpening slots: Coarse featuring diamond rods to sharpen dull and damaged knives. Fine offers ceramic stones for finishing the edge and light touch-ups
- Cast aluminum frame
- Soft-touch hand grip
- Non-Slip base for added stability
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- 90-day no-hassle returns
- Optional: pay in 4 interest-free fortnightly installments with AfterPay
- This sharpener will sharpen virtually every knife in a knife block*
- Easy to use, simply select the correct angle by pushing and turning the knob.
- Allows home cooks and professional chefs to return their knife to the original factory produced sharpening angle
- Damaged and dull knives are quickly sharpened in the Coarse slot with just a few pulls (6-10 depending on the sharpness of the knife)
- The Fine slot is ideal for polishing the edge of an already sharp knife and for everyday knife maintenance.
- Serrated knives are easily sharpened in this fixed-angle slot, just a few pulls is all it takes to sharpen most styles.
- Compact size fits well in the drawer.
- Sturdy and stable to allow for safer sharpening.
* does not work on ceramic or single beveled knives
This sleek three-slot knife sharpener has unsurpassed technology that allows the user to sharpen a knife to the original factory angle. It’s easy to adjust the sharpening angle by simply pushing down and turning the knob, adjusting both the coarse and fine sharpening slots.
If the angle of an Asian knife is unknown, use the recommended 16° marked clearly on the knob or select an angle within the red area. If the angle of Euro/ American knife is unknown, use the recommended 20° marked on the knob or select an angle within the gray area.
The fine sharpening slot features ceramic stones for finishing the knife edge and everyday light honing and maintenance of an already sharp knife.
The coarse sharpening slot features diamond stones that are used to sharpen dull or damaged knives.
The serrated slot is a fixed angle slot. It does not adjust. It includes ceramic stones that are specifically designed to sharpen most styles
of serrated knives.
The housing is made from cast aluminum. Soft-touch accents on the handle and a non-slip base provide stability and added safety while sharpening.
- Straight Edge Blades Yes
- Serrated Edge Blades Yes
- Asian Blades Yes
KitchenIQ is a world leader in manual and electric knives, scissors, and tool sharpeners and edge care products.
Their housewares sharpeners are top-selling items in their category and they have received several highly regarded awards recognizing their innovation.
Q. Can I visit your store?
A. We are an online-only store. Collection of a purchased item can be arranged from our Sydney warehouse however inspections before a purchase is not possible.
Pickup Times: 10am - 5pm Mon-Fri. Excludes public holidays.
Q. How do I use a discount code?
A. If a promotional discount code is available, insert the coupon code at the checkout page to redeem.
Only one code can be applied to your order. For example, if you qualify to use a $20 off coupon and a 'free shipping' code, you can only apply one of these codes to any particular order.
Q. Do you ship internationally?
A. Yes we ship internationally.
Q. How do I track my order?
A. Once you make a purchase, you will receive an email receipt and by selecting the 'View Your Order' button in that email you will be able to find out the status of your order at any time.
Alternatively, you can also track your order at any time by going to our website, selecting 'Track Your Order' in the header or footer of our store.
Q. I ordered the wrong item/s, how do I fix this?
A. If you would like to simply change the item/s in your orde before it has been despatched, email us at email@example.com and we are happy to make any adjustments.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Q. How do I collect/pickup my item/s? (Sydney only)
A. You will receive email confirmation when your item/s are ready.
Please bring order confirmation. Ring the bell on arrival, and we will meet you at the door with your items. A signature will be required when receiving your items.
Pickup Times: Mon-Fri 10am-5pm AEST.
Warehouse Address: 15 Kendall Street, Clyde 2142, NSW Australia
Q. When will my items despatch?
A. Generally your item/s will despatch within 1-2 business days.
Q. What is the delivery fee? (Australia)
A. Standard Delivery via Australia Post will be...
Orders under $30: $12.95 flat rate nationwide.
Orders $30-$99: $8.95 flat rate nationwide.
Orders $99+: FREE delivery nationwide.
Q. What is the fee for international deliveries?
A. This is calculated at checkout based on the weight of your order and address.
Q. How long will it take for my items to arrive? (Australia)
A. After your item/s despatch....
Brisb, Syd, Melb, Canb – 1-3 working days.
Adel, Hobart - 2-3 working days.
Perth, Darwin - 5-10 working days.
Regional WA, NT - 8-12 days.
Q. If I'm not happy with my item/s, can I return them?
A. All purchases in our store come with a guaranteed 90-day full refund money-back from the date of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. Your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
Q. My item/s arrived faulty, what can I do?
A. House of Knives will replace any good/s that arrive at their destination faulty or damaged, provided a claim is made within 48 hours from the parcel being delivered and signed for. To confirm the damage we require photographic evidence. Once received, we will arrange for a replacement to be sent out free of charge.
In most cases, we will not require the damaged item returned to us, however, we do request that you keep the damaged item until we can confirm that we do not require it to be returned. If we do require the damaged item to be returned, we will cover the cost of its return. Customers are not charged for returning a damaged item to us.
To notify us of the damage please email us at email@example.com.
Please note that if you do not advise us of anything that may be wrong with your order (including missing or damaged products) within 48 hours from its delivery, we are unable to assist you further under any circumstance.
Welcome to House of Knives - Australia's favourite family-owned kitchen knife store!
We have handpicked the best brands to ensure you are receiving premium, top quality knives, sharpeners, cutting boards and everything else kitchen knife related.
All our products come with full manufacturer warranty and if for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, we will refund or exchange your item no questions asked.
With our range of premium knives, whetstones, knife accessories matched with our team’s passion and emphasis on the customer experience, you are bound to leave with a smile on your face.
Why Buy From Us
- Customer service is our #1 priority. Our dedicated and experienced team are here to help answer any questions that you may have.
- If you have any questions simply give us a call at 1300-518-069 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All orders will be accompanied with a tracked shipping number so you know exactly where your item is at every step until it arrives at your doorstep.
- We thoroughly check the quality of all our goods to guarantee you only receive the best quality product.
- If for whatever reason you are not happy or satisfied with your item we will refund your money no questions asked.
We Are Here To Help:
If you have any questions, comments or feedback we would love to hear from you.
Hours: 9am-5pm AEST (Mon-Fri)
Phone: 02 7908 4420
Address: 15 Kendall Street, Clyde, NSW, 2142, Australia
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING (AUSTRALIA)On All Orders Over $99.00
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE90 day no hassle money back guarantee
FULL MANUFACTURER WARRANTYAll items come with full manufacturer warranty