The Tojiro Professional Flash Series features a blade folded and forged construction of 63 layers of Damascus steel.
Due to the thin layer of VG-10 steel in its centre it allows the blade to be extremely hard and sharp while retaining its flexibility and strength.
House of Knives Proudly Offers Tojiro Knives
House of Knives is well known for our gigantic collection of kitchen and cookware including Tojiro Knives. The chosen knives of many professional chefs including three Michelin star Heston Blumenthal, Tojiro knives are known for their precision, quality, and design. These knives handcrafted by master smiths using ancient techniques are now only a click away on our website.
What Sets House of Knives Apart Regarding Tojiro Knives in Australia
Shopping for a new kitchen knife can be an overwhelming experience. There are so many different options available in as many sizes, shapes and materials. Here are a few of the ways we make shopping for a new knife as easy as possible:
- We understand that most of our customers do not want to become knife experts; they just want the best tool for their kitchen work. We offer comprehensive information on all the products we sell, so you know exactly what the knives are made of and for what purpose they are best used.
- You won’t have to wait long before you get your knives when you order from us. We ship most orders within one to two business days and are always responsive to customer service enquiries.
- For your convenience, we offer AfterPay, allowing you to pay for your knives in four fortnightly instalments interest-free.
How to Customise Your Order for a Tojiro Knife
When you order a Tojiro Knife from our online store, there are several options for customisation, giving you the best knife for your needs. Here’s how:
- Start with our handy knife buying guide, which will provide you with a crash course in knives including the purpose and action of the different types of knives.
- Use that information to pick the best Tojiro knives to fit your everyday kitchen needs.
- Don’t forget about accessories with your order. The proper chopping board and sharpeners will keep your new knives blade as sharp as possible.
Related Products We Offer to a Tojiro Pro
Tojiro knives are only one small aspect of the kitchenware we offer. As with our Tojiro knives, we provide the same amount of comprehensive information for all the products we sell. A few of these related products include but are not limited to the following:
- Our knife selection includes entries from every major brand with many available in sets and blocks. Some of the other brands we offer are Zwilling, Wusthof, Shun and more.
- We offer any type of knife accessory you could want from sharpeners and several storage options from blocks to vaults. Don’t forget about chopping boards. Our hardwood boards are the perfect accessory for your new knife.
- Outside of knives, we offer a variety of other kitchenware, including scales, pots, and pans.
What Customers Stand to Gain if They Use House of Knives
There are many companies that can sell you kitchen knives made by Tojiro in Australia, but our repeat customers continue to come to us because of the in-depth knife knowledge we provide, ensuring they get the best knife for their needs. Beyond that, we are a family-owned business, 100% owned and operated by Australians and offer fast shipping and unmatched customer service support. Contact us today to learn more about the knives and other kitchenware we offer.