Only 5 left!Shun Kai Seki Magoroku #4000 Grit Whetstone
Chosen by celebrity chef Alton Brown for its superior edge, design, and construction. Made from natural resources, forged according to the blacksmithing art of the samurai.
Shop our full range of Shun accessories today.
Find premium quality Shun knives in Australia at House of Knives
Are you in the market for a Shun knife set in Australia? Whether you are looking to upgrade your own kitchen knives or shopping for a gift for the master chef in your life, it’s hard to beat the Shun brand when it comes to premium-quality knives. Based in Japan, Shun Cutlery is one of the world’s greatest crafters of sharp, dependable kitchen knives. House of Knives is proud to bring Shun knives to Australia and to stock these amazing products as part of our quality range.
Why You Should Use Shun Knives in Australia
What makes Shun knives so special, you might ask? Here are a few factors that make these knives so popular among chefs around the world:
- Shun knives are handcrafted. When you buy a Shun chef knife in Australia, you aren’t getting something that has been mass-produced. On the contrary, every Shun knife is crafted in the ancient tradition of the Japanese samurai sword. Every blade is handmade. According to Shun, each knife ‘requires at least 100 handcrafted steps to complete.’ The result is a knife that is more than just a product, but a genuine work of art.
- Shun knives come with a lifetime warranty. Most of the knives we stock at House of Knives come with lifetime manufacturer warranties. Shun knives are no exception, which means you can buy them with complete confidence that they are built to last.
- Shun knives don’t require as much honing as other types of knives. Not only do Shun knives have incredibly sharp edges, but they are also crafted from slightly harder steel than what you would find with many other knife brands. In other words, it's often easier to keep an edge on a Shun knife than you might be used to with other types of knives.
Shun knives and the House of Knives assurance
If you are looking for a Shun chef knife in Australia—or even for a full Shun knife set—you have come to the right place. Here are a few factors that make House of Knives the perfect place to buy Shun cutlery:
- Our wide selection includes Santoku knives, F. Dick knives, classic meat cleavers and multi-purpose chef knives, among others. Either way, we have a piece of Shun cutlery in stock that will suit your needs.
- Additionally, finding suppliers for Australian knives might not be a challenging task. But finding premium foreign knife brands like Shun isn’t always easy at your local kitchen supply store. We operate entirely online and ship all across Australia, making it simple to find even the more exotic brands.
- We know cutlery can help guide you to the perfect knife to suit your needs. Read our online knife buying guide or contact us directly for advice on which Shun knives might be the best addition to your set.