Only 1 left!Global Ceramic Replacement Wheels for 2 Stage Ceramic Sharpener
Only 4 left!Chef's Choice AngleSelect Model 130 Professional Electric Knife Sharpener
Only 3 left!Global Replacement Wheel Set for Minosharp 3-Stage Sharpener
Only 3 left!F Dick Premier Plus Chef's Bistrol Knife Case 12 Pc Set
Only 5 left!Global Replacement Wheel Coarse for Minosharp 2-Stage Sharpener
Only 2 left!F Dick Premier Plus Chef's Plaza Knife Case 17 Pc Set
Only 4 left!Global Minosharp Combination Whetstone #1000/8000 Grit
Only 6 left!Shun Kai Seki Magoroku #4000 Grit Whetstone
Get Confident in The Kitchen with Your New kitchen knife Sharpener
You can’t possibly be an expert in the kitchen without owning a kitchen knife sharpener. If you don’t own this smart and dependable gadget, you need to get hold of one of these quickly. House of Knives stocks the latest branded sharpeners such as the F. Dick knife sharpener and the Wusthof knife sharpener.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Sharpening Sticks
If you are a chef or a culinary expert, be sure to avoid the following blunders:
- Do you recall the first time you held a high calibre knife against your chopping board? It was an excellent experience, wasn’t it? There is just something empowering about having the right tools on hand in your kitchen. However, no matter how impressive the brand of your knife may be, you still need to maintain and sharpen it regularly. One of the fundamental issues that causes problems for your blade is heating it before sharpening. Avoid this at all costs.
- When you are sharpening your knife, please avoid hitting the blade against the sharpening stick. Instead, use a light hand to sharpen. It's best to move in a similar motion and avoid using different strokes. Altering the angle you use to sharpen your knife, could damage it instead of sharpening it.
- Always ensure that your sharpening stick is resting on a non-slip base. Alternatively, you can hold the stick at arm’s length in front of you and draw the blade across at a 20-degree angle.
Problems Which Knife Sharpeners in Australia Addresses
- If you have a knife sharpener on hand, it minimises the effort to locate someone who specialises in knife sharpening.
- Having all your tools under one roof creates ease and gives you more time in your day to focus on brushing up your culinary skills.
- Do you know what’s delightful? You won’t have to break a nail while using specific knife sharpening techniques; it’s a simple chore made very convenient with our sharpeners and purchasing a knife sharpener is money well spent.
Let’s face it; nothing lasts forever. Knives need regular maintenance to keep them as good as new.
Why You Should Use House of Knives
We offer convenient online shopping from the comfort of your home. If you browse through our reviews, you will learn that we are quite popular for our outstanding service. We stock only good quality branded kitchen knives, knife sets, knife sharpeners, accessories as well as kitchenware, cookware, and gadgets. Since we stock elite brands, we make a point of gaining loads of product knowledge about each item on our shelves
We have everything under one roof so you can manage your kitchen meticulously. You’re most welcome to hook up with us online. Don’t delay, get in touch with us.