Zwilling Professional 'S' knives are the classic knives for the professional kitchen, standing out by their high-quality, traditional design
The SIGMAFORGE structure of the knives means they are precision forged from a single piece of no-stain special formula steel, delivering optimum strength and balance, the blade runs entirely through the handle.
Fast tracked delivery. Full warranty & guarantee. Family owned business.
ZWILLING Key Features
- Made in Germany
- German high carbon stainless steel
- One piece precision forged
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade
- Hand sharpened & polished 15° on each side
- Laser-controlled sharpness
- Full or ¾ tang
What Makes a Quality Knife?
- Sharpness – what makes a knife sharp? Acute edge angle, Hand polished edge and smooth blade & Thin blade
- Retaining Sharpness – what makes a knife stay sharp? Hardness of steel which comes from high carbon content
- Durable – what makes a knife last a lifetime? One-piece precision forged, Corrosion resistant steel – it won’t rust easily, Tough/elastic steel – it won’t break or crack easily, Full or ¾ tang, Thickness of the blade, Handle material and construction
- Ergonomic Design – what makes a knife comfortable over hours of use? Bolster is comfortable and promotes proper handling, Seamless transition from blade to handle, Good weight distribution, Com¬fortable handle, Even spread of the carbides, Improved by ice-hardening and tempering process
- The ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS brand was established on June 13, 1731, the day knifemaker Peter Henckels registered the ZWILLING logo with the Cutlers Guild of Solingen, Germany
- The name and logo for ZWILLING (German for Twins) were inspired by the astrological sign at the time of the June founding. June is under the sign of Gemini or the “Twins” constellation
- ZWILLING is still manufactured in the factory in Solingen, Germany
- 280 years later, the ZWILLING name represents innovative technology in the production of knives that are harder, sharper, more durable and beautiful
- ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS knives have been sold and distributed in the United States since 1883
What You Stand to Gain by Using House of Knives
When you order from House of Knives, you’re supporting an Australian company that strives to connect people with high-quality products. We’re committed to stocking trustworthy brands that make exceptional knives. We invite you to explore our selection of Zwilling knives and see for yourself why they have an exceptional reputation. Contact us today for assistance in finding the perfect gift or starter knife set.