The ten knives in the set of Michel BRAS embody the optimum of function and beauty. Each has a distinct blade flexibility and subtle handle form. The assembly procedures are all carefully completed by hand.
They are more than just cutlery. Indeed these cooking implements are more like precious "jewels" than ordinary kitchen utensils.
Find a Premium-Quality Shun Knife Set in Australia at House of Knives
Are you in the market for a Shun knife set in Australia? Whether you are looking to upgrade your own kitchen knives or shopping for a gift for the master chef in your life, it’s hard to beat the Shun brand when it comes to premium-quality knives. Based in Japan, Shun Cutlery is one of the world’s greatest crafters of sharp, dependable kitchen knives. House of Knives is proud to bring Shun knives to Australia and to stock these amazing products as part of our quality range.
Why You Should Use Shun Knives in Australia
What makes Shun knives so special, you might ask? Here are a few factors that make these knives so popular among chefs around the world:
- Shun knives are handcrafted. When you buy a Shun chef knife in Australia, you aren’t getting something that has been mass-produced. On the contrary, every Shun knife is crafted in the ancient tradition of the Japanese samurai sword. Every blade is handmade. According to Shun, each knife ‘requires at least 100 handcrafted steps to complete.’ The result is a knife that is more than just a product, but a genuine work of art.
- Shun knives come with a lifetime warranty. Most of the knives we stock at House of Knives come with lifetime manufacturer warranties. Shun knives are no exception, which means you can buy them with complete confidence that they are built to last.
- Shun knives don’t require as much honing as other types of knives. Not only do Shun knives have incredibly sharp edges, but they are also crafted from slightly harder steel than what you would find with many other knife brands. The result is that it is often easier to keep an edge on a Shun knife than you might be used to with other types of knives.
What Sets House of Knives Apart as a Spot to Buy a Shun Knife Set in Australia
If you are looking for a Shun chef knife in Australia—or even for a full Shun knife set—you have come to the right place. Here are a few factors that make House of Knives the perfect place to buy Shun cutlery:
- Our wide selection. Whether you need a boning knife, a vegetable knife, a classic meat cleaver or a multi-purpose chef knife, we have a piece of Shun cutlery in stock that will suit your needs.
- Our easy online ordering. Finding premium foreign knife brands like Shun isn’t always easy at your local kitchen supply store. We are all online and ship Australia-wide, making it simple to find even the more exotic brands.
- Our helpful team. We know cutlery and can help guide you to the perfect knife to suit your needs. Read our online knife buying guide or contact us directly for advice on which Shun knives might be the best addition to your set.
Why House of Knives Is Cost-Effective
Don’t buy cheap knives to save money upfront, only to find that they don’t last or can’t do what you need them to do. Instead, shop with House of Knives for a premium-quality Shun knife set in Australia and enjoy using the same set of knives for many years to come. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.